Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nutrisystem Week Nine: Looking for My Mojo


     (Is it just me or does my elliptical look ANGRY?)

    Well, I made it past the seven week slump, which is where I usually start to lose my mojo. Where I was once all about doing everything by the book, last week I noticed I was having trouble staying on plan. I didn't feel like exercising or eating another salad. I did feel like eating Reese's Peanut Butter cups, which are not part of the daily plan.

    I know if I added some real exercise into my plan, I would see the scale move faster than a half pound each week, yet I can't seem to find the time to do it. How do people with kids find time to work out? I have an elliptical in my house (that needs batteries), 3 dogs that would love to go for a walk (my dogs need to brush up on their leash skills), a dancing video game I love to play (but Loxy doesn't always want to play with me) and a love of rollerblading (I'm terrified I'll fall and re-injure my back. A drunk driver hit me in my 20's and my back goes through its ups and downs.). It seems like I have everything I need at my fingertips. Yet I can't seem to muster the energy to move forward and get out of my own way.

    I don't want a walking buddy (thanks for offering, though!) and I'm not wasting money on a gym membership I'll never use. I know I'm full of excuses, which are mainly not legit. But still...

    Can someone please tell me how they got out of their own way? I'm getting stuck! And the scale shows it. I'm up a pound and a half. Which could be nothing or could be the beginning of that slippery slope I am so afraid of.

    I'm all ears. Any advice on where I can find my mojo?

    Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting here.

    I am part of the Nutrisystem Blogger Nation and Nutrisystem is providing their plan and food in exchange for my reviews. As always, opinions are my own.  Photos by me. 


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.