Monday, May 16, 2011

Making A Change: Nutrisystem Week 10: The Key



    Turns out, the key to losing weight is complaining about it online. Within two days of writing a post about not finding my mojo, my body spontaneously dropped 2 pounds. Woo hoo!

    But the effects of losing two pounds goes a lot farther than just getting below a number I haven't seen in a bit. It is also so encouraging! Not only to make sure that I am drinking enough water, but also to make sure I'm eating enough salads and not just drinking V8. Plus I was also inspired to exercise, which is fantastic, as that is the hardest part for me. I know I need to carve time out in my schedule to just do it, but there are a million things I need to do. So, I haven't quite gotten out of my own way. But I am back on the right path!

    While I am in love with the Nutrisystem breakfasts and lunches, I need a little inspiration when it comes to the dinners. Don't get me wrong, I like all of them. Especially the Thick Crust Pizza, which is probably my favorite dinner. And I love the Fajita mix, made into a salad. Maybe that one is my favorite. The rest of the dinners are mainly pasta based, which I adore. But I am starting to get a little burnt out on pasta. Similar to turning the Fajita Mix into a salad instead of a wrap, there must be other ways to make the vegetarian meals feel new, right? Are there any more seasoned vegetarians out there who can tell me how they switch it up? I'd love some inspiration, so please share your ideas! So far, I'm down 12.8 pounds in ten weeks and want to keep it going. Please share your recipe ideas!

    Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting here.

    I am part of the Nutrisystem Blogger Nation and Nutrisystem is providing their plan and food in exchange for my reviews. As always, opinions are my own.  Photos by me. 

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.